The Equine Penis was the first PsiCorp product, and was modeled after real-world photographs of the equine phallus. It recently has gotten an overhaul to look even better, and has various limp states, and an accurate sheath. The erect state also comes with a flared head as well, and sets of textures which were painted and rendered to look like the real thing.
List of Features
- Eight different poses, several limp states to simulate a gradual hardening of this impressive shaft
- Two hand-painted texture sets, one greyscale for custom color tints
- Highly detailed and realistic textures
- An easy to use, unified HUD, which can control all equipped PsiCorp bits, no matter the species
- Further improved prim-motion system over v4.0 bits. Many bugfixes and improvements
- All bits may be linked together easily, with no restraints, even to prim body pieces
List of Items
After your purchase, the following items should have been inside the box you got from the vendor:
- The Bits itself, either the penis or the herm set, depending on purchase
- A web manual, linking to this wiki and other important links
- The PsiCorp Bits HUD
- A texture applier
- A landmark to the PsiCorp main store
- If you purchased the herm version, you will also find the PsiCorp vagina and tailhole, as well as a pre-linked herm set in the box
Should you find any of these items to be missing after opening the box, please message me, Psistorm Ikura, inworld.
How to keep your products up to date
- Using 5.0 and onward: Wear the PsiCorp bits HUD and in settings, find the button labeled "update" to access your redelivery page. Alternately, find any PsiCorp vendor with redelivery button.
- Using 4.0 / 4.1: Find any PsiCorp vendor and press the redelivery button to access the redelivery page
- Using 3.0: Same as 4.0 / 4.1
- Using 2.1 and older: Please contact Psistorm Ikura inworld for a manual update. This usually entails a brief meeting to verify ownership before you are given a temporary refund to re-purchase the products.
This section covers all about using the various controls available for this penis, and explains the use of the HUD, as well as the various text commands which are available for those who prefer
If you rather prefer a direct input over HUD controls, the following section lists all available commands for general use, as well as available recoloring and texturing options. For modding related commands, please see the appropriate section on the main page of this wiki, holding all tutorials and modding instructions.
Model Specific Commands