This manual covers both the animesh as well as the bento version of the new PsiCorp vaginas. It will briefly highlight some key differences and go over the available functionality and text commands, as well as provide a link for the texture devkit.
If your bento vagina looks strangely deformed, please set your hip length shape slider toward the middle position. This is currently a known issue and a side effect of having more animated parts than other comparable products.
A fix for this is developed, but due to bugs somewhere between blender and SL, can currently not be imported. Once this is possible, the issue will be fully resolved.
- Nine size options for the animesh vagina
- The bento vagina offers versions for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Signature bodies, with more planned
- A manual notecard linking to this page
- An animesh bits HUD or fertility HUD depending on the edition you bought
- A main store landmark
Notes on animesh items
Being animesh, a few rules will apply, as well as general things to keep in mind.
- Scaling the product is currently NOT possible, but we hope that LL will allow uniform animesh scaling in the future.
- You may freely position this product on your body, unlike Bento based attachments, which rigidly cling to your body the way they were built.
- You need a current version of the Second Life viewer in order to view this product correctly. If it deforms your avatar, you must update your viewer.
- As per LL ruling, you may only wear ONE animesh item on your avatar, or two if you are a premium account user.
- You may, however, link multiple animesh items together, but be aware that this may break both if they attempt to make use of the same bones.
- Since all visible parts are rigged, modding states like on our v6.x series is not possible. You may however add rigged objects to these bits if they are compatible.
- The bits HUD ONLY supports animesh based penises, not v6 series ones. v6 vaginas and tailholes are still supported however, allowing you to continue using a single HUD.
As with all of our products, you may choose to control these bits directly through text input, should you not want to use the HUD, or should you want to control them via gestures or scripted objects. Below are listed all available commands for these new bits.
- /5 vag closed / exposed / open / gape - toggles the vagina between the various states
Vagina animation effects
- /5 vag twitch - plays a throbbing animation for the given state
- /5 vag ovi - plays an oviposition animation, has a 1 in 3 chance for a longer variant to play
- /5 vag toy human/canine shallow/deep - plays a self-toying animation, make sure to start with shallow
- /5 vag toy stop - ends the self-toying animation currently playing
Vagina visual effects
- /5 vag labia - switches between regular style and a larger, more visible labia
- /5 vag trans - animesh only, toggles between normal and transmasc clit
- /5 vag mess small / thick / big - toggles various states of mess
- /5 vag fitting - animesh only, toggles an alternate outer mesh to help fit with some mesh bodies
- /5 vag depth shallow/regular/deep - animesh only, controls the depth of the vagina to aid potential clipping issues
Particle effects are toggle on/off. This means calling them once will start them, calling them again will stop them after a gradual fade out.
- /5 vag femcum - plays a cum effect
- /5 vag dcum - plays a cum leak effect
- /5 vag pee - plays a forward aimed pee effect.
- /5 vag dpee- plays a pee drip effect
- /5 pre - plays a slow precum drip effect.
- /5 effects off - immediately halts all effects without fading them out.
- /5 vag color inner / outer R G B - applies the desired color to the shaft or sheath. Please provide the color in the 0-255 RGB range, so for example: /5 color shaft 255 128 64
- /5 vag shiny inner / outer <R,G,B> shiny environ - allows you to modify the shininess of the shaft or sheath parts.
Example: /5 vag shiny inner<255,255,255> 64 0
- /5 vag glow inner / outer 0.0 - 1.0 - changes the glow value of shaft or sheath. Example: /5glow shaft 0.1
Should you want to create your own textures, you can use the included developer files below. These include all the required shading that was used to make the included textures as well. Please take note of the following rules:
- You may NOT resell these textures on their own without alteration.
- You may NOT sell these textures on their own, only included in our texture applier.
- You may NOT use these textures to duplicate existing PsiCorp products.
- You may NOT use these textures in ways unrelated to this product.
- You may use these textures to create personal mods.
- You may use these textures to create commercial mods and sell them within Second Life freely, provided you use our included texture applier.
We highly encourage people to make mods of our products, both private and commercial, and will be happy to support you in your endeavours!
The PSD files may be downloaded via this link.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article